Thanks, Jaques.

A couple more questions for clarity:

1.  Is that beanshell line supposed to be the last thing I see when I run
it?  I kind of expected something like, "Congratulations!  OFBiz is
installed and running successfully!  Go have a drink!"  I suspect that my
install/start did not complete.

2.  On the database, I was trying to get fancy and shift to MySQL from the
very beginning.  This time, I'm going to start with Derby (one less
variable) but I'm going to want to shift to mysql.  How do I make that
transition?   I know how to configure entityengine.xml and where to put the
driver (I *have been* reading the docs.  :-)).  The question is do I need to
re-run install to switch databases, or will starting the jar build the
tables in the new DB?  What about the seed/demo data?

(I cut out most of the previous discussion on the thread for efficiency.
What happened was the trunk and release zip files on hotwax weren't built,
and I had a mess trying to get them installed.  Due in large part to my
ignorance.  Now I am starting over.)

>> Ultimately, I got 404's when I went to
>> http://dev1.mydomain.com/ecommerce/control/main.
>>
>> Back to the beginning.  If you see anything obvious that I'm missing, I'd
>> love to hear about it.

Thanks, Judd