Hi Jacques,

no, the flag is all you need, the category is not relevant at all... but thanks for pointing out this, I do remember that someone stated this in the past and I have forgotten to reply.

Jacopo

On Jul 2, 2008, at 4:43 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

And I read in ML (I never used dropShip) that your products must belong to the category dropShip

FWIW

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On Jul 2, 2008, at 4:15 PM, Abhishake Agarwal wrote:
Hello All,

Please help me on this..following steps I followed at
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/,

1) I added the 3 drop ship product to cart in demo site.
2)  on quick checkout screen I clicked split shipping link

I saw all the three drop ship product in separate group

Now I tried following steps to configure product as drop ship at
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog

1) I created 2 party groups and assigned roles 'Account' and 'Supplier'
similar to demo site
2) I mark the 2 different product with 'Drop ship only' and added the
supplier to the 2 products respectively
If I am not wrong there is also a flag in the SupplierProduct entity (where you set the purchase price from the supplier) where you have to set that the supplier will drop ship the product.
Jacopo

But when I added this product to the cart and on split shipping page I saw
this product in one single group

I don't know what I am missing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,