On Jul 23, 2008, at 2:35 PM, yann_ing wrote:

I asked me the same question... :-)

In the CRM module, when you search order, a status named "sent" is present
in the list of available status.
I thought that it was the final state, but final status seems to be
"completed". I have never seen an order in the state "Sent".

I guess that you are referring to this screen:

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ordermgr/control/orderlist

this is a good question... I don't know how that check box works (if it works)... let's see if someone else will provide more insight on this.

Jacopo

I don't know if this status is used... Has someone already seen an order in
this state?