Does it mean that there is no status  sent?
How can i obtain this status ?
I know that there is a list of different status when you want to find an
order.(created,sent,processing,approved,held,completed,undeliverable,rejected,cancelled)
But in reality i have only the status created,approved,cancelled and
completed.
 How can i have the others status?????