it's a few months old rev.... was at the company when I got here... I found the
reason the categories where duplicate.  In CategoryWorker.java:
getRelatedCategoriesRet()   on line 204 and 207, all categories are being added
pretty much to the list.  Once you comment those addAll calls you regular
hirarchy seems to be preserved.

Alex

>>> BJ Freeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8/25/2008 2:26 PM >>>

what rev of the trunk are you using.
just checking since we have had some problems with recent revs.

Alex Melnik sent the following on 8/25/2008 11:43 AM: