a lot of links have been given in the mailing list to very good
documentation.
both from an end user and development perspective.

here is one point you may have missed since it rather obscure.
ofbiz is the Framework folder.
Applications have been added using the datamodel books as a guide.
There are other Application those books that have not be implemented yet.
However you can take the Framework and build your own applications,
and not use the current applications.
using the hot-deploy is one way to add to ofbiz.
using a folder is another.

If you do use the applications in ofbiz you can enter the security info
thru the webtools, similar to the seed and demo data that gets loaded with
ant run-install
I suggest you go here and see if you missed any information.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index

Note: CMS is going through a re-work.

madppiper sent the following on 8/28/2008 5:42 AM: