Yes, that's correct, I tried to run the shell script on Windows by using
cygwin because there is no .bat file in template. So, the best way should be
I must migrate .sh to .bat, right? I already had JDK in my machine, if I
don't need to migrate to .bat, do I need to set path for cygwin?

>>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/JBoss+4.2.2. But there are many

--