I just have the ETL that updates the products remove the keywords for the
product from a keyword table.

>>> Raj Saini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/11/2008 11:16 AM >>>

Better way is to setup special search category. Add all your you want to
be searched in this category. If you want to exclude a product from
search result, just remove it from this category.

Thanks,

Raj