Please try to develop SOAP service calls step by step. It seems to me that
you're searching for
a overall solution wich I can't provide because it's too complicated (too
many classes involved and
our OfBiz version is 2years old!!).

1) Are you able to generate WSDL-Files out of ofbiz service definitions? The
generated WSDL-Files should be WS-I conformant to make sure the're working
with C++, .NET, etc Clients.
If you're not able to generate the WSDL Files, have a look at Java2WSDL from
Axis.

2) Are you able to call an ofbiz SOAP service from outside of Ofbiz?
I'm testing my SOAP services over a .NET client.

3) Are you able to call an ofbiz SOAP service with complex types?

If you reach this point and you're able to call SOAP services with complex
types, then the array
should work too. (This is only a guess because I'm far away from the current
(trunk) release
of Ofbiz).

Just try to break down the problem in smaller problems then I will be
probably able to help...

Regards
Michael