first you need to fix the code so no exceptions.
there is no UI that will let you change the status manually.
the problem with using  services is they have secas that trigger that
will attempt to capture again.
the only way I see is to write you own service or manually change them
through the webtools

William Perng sent the following on 11/26/2008 3:25 PM: