Correct. After updating timestamps the records pulled correctly. Of course you
need to make sure you aren't doing a PUSH in the other direction that
overwrites the records that did not pull correctly.

Changing the timestamps is just a tool to help you isolate your problem, not a
solution. The timestamps I changed were the ones on the records that did not
pull correctly, NOT the runtime entities or job.

It has been quite a while since I did this, but here are the steps I think you
should take:
1) Initiate your PULL with a recurrence of about 5 minutes (do not setup any
PUSH processes yet).
2) Locate a record known to not PULL correctly and verify that it did not pull
this time.
3) Update the timestamp on the MCS for that record. Have the xml ready to load
thru web tools before starting the PULL process. The key here is to just make
sure the date and time is set to something later than when the job ran.
4) Let the PULL run again and check the record on the POS client to see if it
updated properly this time.

If this test doesn't work, check your time settings on both machines. As I
stated previously, I suggest setting both servers to the same time and time
zone, Do this at least during testing to eliminate possible variables.

I found it easier while troubleshooting this problem to start clean with every
test. That means dropping and recreating the database on the POS client a lot.