Yes, thats the limitation Bharat, for this You can refer to following lines which has been commented by Jacques and the comments over the commented code:

/applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/catalog/ Category.groovy from line no. 37 to 51. and also look in to Main.groovy, Product.groovy for more comments.

This has to be implemented.

PS : Jacques Please provide your suggestions on this.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey