Deepesh, Bharat please see my earlier reply to Bharat's mail.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

On Jan 31, 2009, at 10:35 AM, Vivek Mishra wrote:

Hello All,

Even I am having one more problem in demo server. After login it changes the language.

Kind Regards,
--
Vivek Mishra

Deepesh Kapoor wrote:
Hello Bharat,

Even i am facing this problem , when the product is added to cart from product detail page the application shows proper behavior but when on product detail page and the item is not added and login is clicked the behavior changes.

Thanks
- -
Deepesh

bharat wrote:
Hello all,
I am facing a problem , when i am on product or category detail page and then if i login , ideally the same page should get displayed after login but here it shows a message : 'Product not found for Product ID !' , and 'Category not found for Category ID !'. Please let me know if you are also facing the same problem , and what should be the solution for this.

Thanks in Advance
- -
Bharat

--