Thank you very much Rishi for your valuable reply, I tried with this and it worked. Actually I tried with this java instead of groovy. But using groovy still giving error.

Thanks & Regards
Santosh Malviya

Rishi Solanki wrote:
Hello Santosh,

If you seen in the examples at -
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/ZK+Rich+Client+-+integration+tutorial
will find the following code, you may get the delegators object as mentioned
below.

  delegator = GenericDelegator.getGenericDelegator("default");

>From the above code you may easily get the dispatcher from the static method
of GenericDispatcher class have the following signature,

dispatcher = GenericDispatcher.getLocalDispatcher(String
dispatcherName, GenericDelegator delegator);

Hope that Helps.