Hello BJ,
The file is in webapp/practice and this is not an ftl, it is a zul file naming hello.zul. When I run application gives error of "groovy not found".

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya

BJ Freeman wrote:

where is the file this is in ,in your ofbiz implementation?
if your using an ftl then you should have an myftlname.ftl file and in
the webapp/componentname/WEB-INF/actions/myftlname.groovy

you can look at some of the applications for examples

if you do it the way you have, then every browser will have to install
groovy to work.

Santosh Malviya sent the following on 2/3/2009 11:18 PM:
Hello Milind ,
Here is code:
<window title="New Customer" border="normal" position="bottom">
   <zscript language="Groovy">
   import org.ofbiz.service.LocalDispatcher;
   import javolution.util.FastMap;
   import org.ofbiz.base.util.*;
     void savePerson() {
 Map personContext = FastMap.newInstance();
 personContext = UtilMisc.toMap("firstName",firstName.value, "lastName",
lastName.value);
 Map person = dispatcher.runSync("cretePerson", personContext);
 }
</zscript><grid>
          <rows>
                 <row>
                        <label value="First Name"/>
                        <textbox id="firstName"/>
                 </row>
                 <row>
                        <label value="Last Name"/>
                        <textbox id="lastName"/>
                 </row>
       </rows>
   </grid>   </window>

At first it is giving error of groovy not found and if I use Java then
it is giving error of unknown dispatcher so in the case of Java how can
I use dispatcher here and to get this I require servletContext like this
LocalDispatcher dispatcher =  servletContext.getDispatcher(); from where
servletContext can be got in zk.
       I tried with another code using java in zscript's language tag it
worked fine.

Milind Parikh wrote:
Please post your code.

Regards
- Milind

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Santosh Malviya <