If you want to have those fields empty in the form , you can make change
in ftl. For instance you can use this field
<input id="firstName" name="firstName" type="text"
value="${parameters.firstName!}"/>
as <input id="firstName" name="firstName" type="text"
value="${firstName!}"/>

Then also if you wish to empty all fields in parameters you can use
parameters.clear() in the bsh file.
Let me know if you want something else.

Regards:
--