Does not seem related, did you have a look at cache.properties ?

Jacques

From: "Sven Wesley" <svenne.d...@gmail.com>
They were both set to correct language, but I did a serious clean and then
it actually worked as expected. The ant-script doesn't seem to rebuild on
property-changes?

2009/2/11 Adrian Crum <adri...@hlmksw.com>

The locales.available property in general.properties only controls which
locales are displayed for the user to choose from. It does not control the
default locale.

The default locale is defined by the ofbiz.locale.default property in
start.properties.

-Adrian

Sven Wesley wrote:

Hi all,

I have an instance that later on will be used for e-shopping, There's also
half done Swedish translation. The store locale is set to sv_SE,
In general.properties I have
 locale.properties.fallback=en
 locales.available=sv

And in start.properties I have
 ofbiz.locale.default=sv

Despite that, everything is shown in English. If I change the
general.properties to "locales.available=sv,de" so I actually can change
Swedish with brute force as a user - it will work!
Am I missing something? I had the translation working before in my test
lab.

Regards,
Sven