I guess one of the first places that we will run into ESAPI affects is in
content management when we try to store images and the like that are larger
than the default "maxInputSize" = 5000 specified in the antisamy-esapi.xml
file.

What would be the best approach to dealing with this?

1. Just modify the maxInputSize value? I may want to limit files that are
uploaded, but not content that is persisted some other way.

2. In that case do I override the createDataText service (which would mean
overriding the "createTextContent" service)?

Are there any other options I am missing like specifically changing the
value of allowHTML (if that were set to "any" there would be no content
limits, right?) for a specific service call?

Thanks,
-Al