Hi All,

I want to create a party group,  with contact information, which will have
some parties (users), and these party group users should also have their own
individual contact information.

Like -

Party Group -> CompanyABC (contact information of the company, lets say
cont...@companyabc.com)

and CompanyABC will have

            Party -> User1 - with their their own contact information (for
eg. us...@companyabc.com)
            Party -> User2  (us...@companyabc.com)

What's happening is when I create a party group and assign a party user to
it, the party group contact info is there, but the party status is set to
PARTY_DISABLED, why ?, and all the party contact information is lost ?

How should I achieve the above scenario ?

Thanks,
Abdullah