it would seem that you can model after the return services to credit the
product to an partyid attached to a account and one that fills in the
data and send them to the order entry screen.

if the exchange item is more then the customer is charged extra amount
if the exchange item is less then the customer has a credit for the next
order. this could be expanded to have option as to how to handle the credit.

Sanders, Brian sent the following on 3/24/2009 1:22 PM: