hi Tim,

Actually, pentaho technically can integrate with all database applications.
But point here is pentaho is ready in opentaps but not in ofbiz. When I
consider which one to go with if BI is a must, I still prefer opentaps.

No offense. Just list my simple reason here :-)

Michael Xu (xudong)
www.wizitsoft.com | Office: (8610) 6267 0615 ext 806 | Mobile: (86) 135 0135
9807 | Fax: (8610) 62670096