from the opentaps forum

By: Si Chen (sichenProject Admin) - 2009-01-09 13:13
me too: please post here once in awhile and let me know how your group
is going.

Now word about ofbiz and opentaps: we will be deprecating more of the
ofbiz things in favor of open source projects like Spring and hibernate,
and a few others that are less well known, but also very high quality.
So, while understanding the ofbiz framework will certainly continue to
be important, there are also a lot of other technologies here now in
opentaps.

Michael Xu (xudong) sent the following on 4/7/2009 10:41 PM: