Whatever the case, if you make it as easy as possible for people to understand your question and recommend an answer someone will be more likely to do so. If you don't put much effort into describing context and your specific problem, and if applicable things like steps to reproduce and such... then chances are people will read it and think "I have NO idea what they are talking about... <delete>".

-David

On May 7, 2009, at 3:02 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

So true most of the time! Note that Paul uses Nabble. So it's easier than usual (when people cut threads) to follow. But yes you have to use the link. Sometimes though it's easier than reading messages with a lot of >>>>>>> ;o)

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
or your not posting the whole thread and not one wants to trace back to
all the messages.

madppiper sent the following on 5/7/2009 12:52 PM:
I'm beginning to think that I should just stop posting... Isn't there anybody
familiar with the payment process?

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation