            location="webapp/xyz"
            base-permission="OFBTOOLS,XYZ"
            mount-point="/xyz"
        app-bar-display="true"
           />
or
  base-permission="XYZ"

this is* not working*!!!!
my application name not appear in application list(admin user login).

if i change my
*ofbiz-component.xml *

    <webapp name="xyz"
            title="XYZ Management"
            server="default-server"
            location="webapp/ayz"
            base-permission="OFBTOOLS,ORDERMGR"
            mount-point="/xyz"
        app-bar-display="true"
           />

Title "XYZ Management" appear in application list and ORDERMGR user can able
access my module.

*What is the base-permission value???*

Thanks,
Ravi

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Hans Bakker