I have been running OFBiz through normal usage tests for a client for almost
a month. Employees are working around 300 orders throughout an 8 hour day
with 2-3 warehouse users and 1-2 customer service users.  I am getting
deadlocks throughout the day with the OFBiz 4.0 code that do not have any
custom modifications.

I switched to SQLServerDriver, set lockTimeout to 3 minutes, set the
isolation level to ReadUncommitted, and enhanced the performance of the DB
server, but I still get locks and deadlocks.  This wouldn't be a problem
because the user could just re-submit their request, but it becomes a
problem with submitting authorizations/captures/refunds to the payment
service.  If the request is successful but writing the successful response
to the DB is deadlocked, the order is stuck--another request to the payment
service will fail.

Has anyone had these problems with OFBiz 4.0 and SQLServer 2005?  Also,
would it be possible to give a kick-start on integrating the OFBiz trunk
database pool logic into OFBiz 4.0?