Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
For the embedded Geronimo it's set à 60 seconds
see DBCPConnectionFactory.java[96]
http://commons.apache.org/dbcp/apidocs/org/apache/commons/dbcp/BasicDataSource.html#setTimeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis(long)

Jacques

From: "mayo" <albertmay...@hotmail.com>

I've been searching through the mailing list and google, but can't find if
there is a default transaction timeout for OFBiz.  I have read that I should
set my system's "SO".  I googled on this and there was little help.  Does
OFBiz 4.0 use this system SO as its default timeout value?  If so, can
someone point me in the right direction for setting it for Linux?