Hi Ravindra

      Please find the controller.xml below, and let me know any
modifications in it.

<request-map uri="personform">
           <security https="false" auth="false"/>
           <response name="success" type="view" value="personform"/>
</request-map>
<request-map uri="createPracticePerson">
        <security https="true" auth="true"/>
        <event type="service" invoke="createPracticePerson"/>
        <response name="success" type="view" value="personform"/>
</request-map>
<request-map uri="updatePracticePerson">
        <security https="true" auth="true"/>
        <event type="service" invoke="updatePracticePerson"/>
        <response name="success" type="view" value="personform"/>
</request-map>
<request-map uri="deletePracticePerson">
        <security https="true" auth="true"/>
        <event type="service" invoke="deletePracticePerson"/>
        <response name="success" type="view" value="personform"/>
</request-map>
<view-map name="personform" type="screen"
page="component://practice/widget/PracticeScreens.xml#personform"/>

Thanks & Regards
Prashanth Jilla