Reconfirmed https://demo904.ofbiz.org/accounting/control/globalGLSettings

What is happening is it sure is spitting out XML but also including some
HTML on top including a print button. Traced the code and see that coming
from simple.ftl and not from simple.xml.ftl which is seems designed to spit
only XML and nothing else. Not a big deal since I stripped the simple.ftl of
the HTML stuff and that just leaves the XML which is how I reached the next
step of modifying the tag names.

Regret I wasn't clear in my previous note.

- Aray

Jacopo Cappellato-4 wrote:

> On Jun 11, 2009, at 5:45 PM, ARays wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> In the screen
>> https://demo904.ofbiz.org/accounting/control/globalGLSettings
>> the export is expected to use the simple.xml.ftl file to render as
>> suggested
>> by the entry in commonscreen.xml under webcommon
>>
>> <xml><html-template
>> location="component://common/webcommon/includes/simple.xml.ftl"/></
>> xml>
>>
>> Now it does not seem like getting picked up and instead the processing
>> continues to happen using simple.ftl as specified under
>> location="component://common/webcommon/includes/simple.ftl"/></html>
>>

> Well, I tested it and (even if there are some minor bugs, caused by
> the recent renderer refactoring that I will try to fix soon) it seems
> to work to me; in fact I get an output that starts with:
>
> <ListGlAccountExport><ListGlAccount><glAccountId>
> /accounting/control/GlAccountNavigate?
glAccountId=100000 100000 </glAccountId><accountName>ASSETS</