Hi Sumit

Yes that's right, the ids are cached in batches of 10 so the rollback wouldn't have any effect on each delegator.getNextSeqId call.

Regards
Scott

On 17/07/2009, at 2:17 AM, Sumit Pandit wrote:

Hello Scott,

I saw a behavior of system during rollback.
In same example if svcA created a primary key with ID = 10000, and if due to any error in svcB then it rollback the transaction.

And then in next turn when we try to run it again then it creates the primary key with Id = 10001 (where I was expected for 10000), is this correct?

--
Regards
Sumit Pandit