first thank you for your quick response,

but this althoug required to change the location in ProductScreens.xml /
<screen name="EditProduct">
so that the <include-form name="MyEditProduct" points to the hot-deploy??
or is there a mistake in my thinking?

sorry for my bad english but i´m no native speaker