I found a couple of problems when entering an AP Invoice Type = Commission:

1) I cannot use the Override GL Account field to override the GL account at
the invoice line/item level. This field does not display the GL accounts
present in the company chart of accounts. In fact, nothing is displayed. Am
I missing a setup somewhere? The other types of Invoice such as Purchase
Invoice and Payroll do allow me to select an Override GL Account.

2) If I don't enter a quantity in the invoice line/item screen, the system
allows me to approve and set the invoice as ready, but no GL postings are
created.  If I enter any number in the quantity field, the postings are
generated successfully.

Thanks,
Eva