inline -

On Jul 22, 2009, at 12:12 AM, Eva Bowman wrote:

I found a couple of problems when entering an AP Invoice Type = Commission:

1) I cannot use the Override GL Account field to override the GL account at the invoice line/item level. This field does not display the GL accounts present in the company chart of accounts. In fact, nothing is displayed. Am I missing a setup somewhere? The other types of Invoice such as Purchase
Invoice and Payroll do allow me to select an Override GL Account.

For above Jira issue is created and patch is uploaded -

2) If I don't enter a quantity in the invoice line/item screen, the system allows me to approve and set the invoice as ready, but no GL postings are created. If I enter any number in the quantity field, the postings are
generated successfully.

I have tried to reproduce this issue, with Product ID -  WG-9943-S3
When leave quantity field empty then - it take automatically 1. And then when I tried to set status to Approve and then Ready then I found accounting entries against the transaction.

If I am missing something then please provide me the steps to reproduce it.

Thanks,
Eva