Jacopo and David,

Thank you for the information. The Party setup is correct, however, the
financial reports don't seem to be rolling up the data. When I generate a
trial balance for the top level company (10000), the report does not combine
the transactions associated with the member organizations.  We looked in the
ReportFinancialSummaryScreens.xml and it does not look like it is checking
the company relationship and adding the financial data for the member
organizations.

Any ideas of what could be going wrong?

Thanks,
Eva