I have setup 3 internal organizations in PartyManager. Two of these internal
organizations have a relationship of "Group Member of the top level
organization (ID=10000)". The 2 lower level internal organizations process
sales orders independently, they also share the same Facility (10000). The
owner of this facility is the top level Organization (10000). I'm having an
issue with the accounting transactions being generated for those sales
orders as described below:

1) I create and completed a sales order for one of my lower level
organizations (ID=10012).
2) All AcctTransTypes of Sales Invoice, Incoming Payment and Payment Applied
are created for Organization 10012. This is what I expected.
3) The AcctTransType of Sales Shipment is created for Organization 10000.  I
did not expect this. I would like to see the accounting transactions related
to the shipment to be part of Organization 10012. Did this happen because
the facility owner is Organiztion 10000?  Is this a bug?  Shouldn't all the
accounting transactions be driven by the Internal Organization in the Sales
Order record?

Thanks,
Eva