Shuchi,

The field you are talking about is taxAuthPartyId.  So, NY_DTF, CA_BOE and
UT_TAXMAN are partyId's for PartyGroups corresponding to the Government
entity responsibly for taxation in that particular state.  For example, the
government entity which does taxation in New York (NY) is Department of Tax
and Finance (DTF), which explains the term NY_DTF.  Similarly, Board of
Equalization (BOE) is responsible for taxation in California (CA), hence
CA_BOE.
--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak