Has this problem been solved ? It seems to work for me.

Jacques

From: "Bob Morley" <rmor...@emforium.com>

Same problem for me; here is what I have determined ...

- The root cause of the problem is that the classpath that Eclipse uses at
runtime contains mutiple definitions of the same vfs-providers.xml file.
The exception below indicates that multiple providers were registered for
"ofbiz-home" for example.

- If you remove vfs-providers.xml for your workspace and execute you will
get a different variation of this exception (but this one related to "thick"
or something like that).  I exploded the webslinger-20090630- ... jar and it
indeed had an vfs-providers.xml file that contained a definition for that
scheme (in fact there were two).  Not sure if it was this instance of the
file or somewhere in my classpath the xml providers file has been included
again.

At this point I elected just to run without webslinger (since it is not
something I am using right now).  Since this is starting up containers, the
easiest thing was for me to comment out the commons-vfs-container and
webslinger-container.  I do not understand the entire impact of this, but at
least I could run ofbiz and start debugging through Eclipse again.

Perhaps a webslinger expert could weigh in on a way to avoid this problem in
Eclipse?

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4 wrote:

In past I was able to run OFBiz inside Eclipse.
I tried to start OFBiz from Start.java file with Debug as --> Java
Application option in Eclipse.
But now a days I am getting following error.

Caused by: org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Multiple providers
registered for URL scheme "ofbiz-home".