I reverted back to trunk (except for my entityengine change and postgres jar)
and I have a similar problem.  It appears the .classpath issues have been
resolved, but at start-up it attempts to start the vfs and webslinger
containers.  I hacked my ofbiz-components.xml to comment out these
containers and away I went.

This is an Eclipse only problem and I suspect if you compile and setup to
run in eclipse (by running directly against the ofbiz.jar) it may work.
What I do is use the default classpath and add the config directory to the
classpath so I can run in Eclipse debug-mode and get some hot-swapping
capabilities.

Here are the two lines I comment out --
<!--
    <container name="commons-vfs-container"
class="org.ofbiz.commons.vfs.CommonsVfsContainer"/>
    <container name="webslinger-container"
class="org.ofbiz.webslinger.WebslingerContainer"/>
 -->

- Bob