Hi BJ:
A while back I was thinking about integrating some image manipulation packages into OFBiz so that it had some dynamic image sizing and conversion capabilities especially for catalog images. Something like ImageMagick and/or NetPBM. Don't know much about Java tools to do this. Have you looked at anything like this? Any suggestions?
Thanks
Ruth

BJ Freeman wrote:
would require some customization.
are you a end user or developer?

ngterry sent the following on 8/25/2009 7:38 AM:
Hi,

What should I do if I need an photo album to show the new products from the
suppliers to the customers? Let the customers pre-order the products (prices
are not determined yet, just tell the customers the prices roughly.  Do I
have to install other CMS to support it?

Regards,
Terence