I am not sure whether I get the question right. However, I'll try with the
following:

The OFBiz instance will expose all webapplications that are published to the
public IP address used. However, the manager applications by default will
require a password in order to access them (so you may consider those
applications an "extranet" functionality).

Beware that still EVERYONE can access the login pages for the manager
applications. That is the reason for the recommendation to change the
passwords for all admin users if you do not start blank but rather from the
Demo setup.

Also, if you do not protect them explicitly, the webapps like e.g. cmssite,
ecommerce, ecomclone etc will be freely accessible.
So rather play around on a local install (or the demo site that Sumit
indicated) before you start up your instance on the public IP address and
accidentially disclose all your confidential information to the world.

Kind regards

Carsten