Thanks for all replies above.
What I want to know are below.
if I am a employee of Company  , what I should responsible for is one step
of the  manufacturing example for a task , so I should be able to know the
tasks belong to me but I should  not see any tasks belong to others .
because I am a employee , I should be able to see all general information of
others through the HR application  . but I should not update it . Does Ofbiz
provide this sort of things ?