I am convinced that an IDE will go a long way for easing the adoption curve
of Ofbiz. I have blogged before about ZK-Ofbiz Integration. Over the
weekend, I decided to start this project to deliver a Web Delivered IDE for
Ofbiz. Here is the initial screenshot of this IDE.It reads real XML files,
traversing the directories in an hungry search of XML files.
http://www.screencast.com/t/8zNEJsT6y

I intend to incorporate any useful feedback into the project.First target is
D. Jones comments at http://www.itags.org/java/953436/. It will be
interesting to see how a Web Delivered IDE behaves when I actually get to
the JPDA. (a long time away).

Regards
-- Milind