Catering to group 2 and 3. So, for example, it should be possible to create
a component and a web application and have the skeleton of this working in
short order (satisfying"ofBIZ is a RAD tool"). It should also be possible to
create ftl files in the specified directories and available for use. etc..
In other words, be a RAD IDE for ofbiz. This is an web based interface (even
though it does not look like it).

Regards
-- Milind