Hey Hoffman,
Thanks for the solid solution. But I am stuck in again.
$wget http://build.ofbiz.org/ofbiz-trunk-current.zip or
$wget http://build.ofbiz.org/ofbiz-rel9.04-current.zip
typing those commands ofbiz.zip is not downloaded anyway.
so, have no idea of downloading it. What should be the command exactly. even
I tried lw-download something like this. Not working.
I find an error 404 not found. like the page cannot be found in any browser
we see. 404 error means the same.
So.. please help me.
Thanks