Hi Jacques,
I don't like the Bizness Time as a default. It uses to much real estate
(pixel-wise) for menu items. It is huge on a 1024x768 screen. Even with my
second monitor set to 1280x1024 it looks like it wastes space.

I always revert to flatgray as it gives me more data on the screen. It seems
to me that the layout is more logic to me. But even there some improvements
can be made. E.g. in SFA-accounts the search fields could be spread more
horizontally than it is now. And I guess that can be said for more layouts.

Regards,

Pierre