Yes, it's ok on my side

Jacques

From: "Abdullah Shaikh" <abdullah.sha...@viithiisys.com>
Hi All,

Any thoughts on this ?

Jacques, should I proceed with the overriding service patch ?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Abdullah Shaikh <
abdullah.sha...@viithiisys.com> wrote:

Yes, I guess maybe this is the only solution for this, should I submit the
overriding service patch for this or should I wait for some more ideas to
pour in for this ?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Jacques Le Roux <