I might miss you, but please come by when you get here.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Nov 4, 2009, at 4:24 PM, Ruth Hoffman wrote:

Hello Tim:
I arrive tomorrow (Thursday) late afternoon.
Look forward to meeting you!
Regards,
Ruth

Tim Ruppert wrote:
I had a Bruno Souza sighting today - looking forward to seeing more of you here when you arrive. Ruth, David, I'm sure you are coming since you're speaking - when will you arrive?

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert