Yeah seriously David - sorry to hear that something has come up. Normally I'd be more than happy to lead the roundtable (that's something I quite enjoy), but I've already left Oakland to get things handled up here and won't even be able to hear most of the speeches.

Good luck to everyone there and sorry that I missed most of you - looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert