Sorry Summit.. But it doesnt look like its getting executed. I wrote a sop in
updatePerson() method, and tried to create a person,The record got created
but  the print stmt did not get printed on console. So I was assuming that
the service call at <auto-field-service> tag just displays the flds as they
are in service (as input and output params) and the java method doesnt get
executed. Am  I in the wrong assumption..