Do you mean -
System.err.println("======= In update person service !!! ====== "); is not working ?
Service will call on submit.

On Nov 9, 2009, at 2:41 PM, swathi wrote:

Sorry Summit.. But it doesnt look like its getting executed. I wrote a sop in updatePerson() method, and tried to create a person,The record got created but the print stmt did not get printed on console. So I was assuming that the service call at <auto-field-service> tag just displays the flds as they are in service (as input and output params) and the java method doesnt get
executed. Am  I in the wrong assumption..

Sumit Pandit-3 wrote:

Hi Swathi,