All,

Funny that you ask. Did I not just send out the very same inquiry to the
list on Friday 20th?
I wonder whether that mail has ever gotten to the list.

Can anyone just quickly feed back to me whether that email ever left my
system here?

BTW Abhijeet, I would be interested to participate in coding efforts if
required. I would need a non-ebay-type auction pricing, i.e. not a
time-bound deadline for bids.

Moreover it would be good to also integrate a "directional" configuration,
i.e. not only allowing to bid higher prices but actually also lower ones
(e.g. to get the best price for a certain offering).

Thanks & regards

Carsten

--

Best